How it works
Sportpesagoals is a company that offers sports-betting solutions to all investors. We offer football and basketball tips and predictions with more games to be integrated in the near future. Subscribers are able to access various packages available on our Website. Tips are updated all the through out the day before the matches begin.
How to use Sportpesagoals
Sportpesagoals offers free and premium packages. Feel free to view our free tips at any given time.
For you to access our premium tips & predictions you must first register on our website.
If you are already registerd skip to step 3 below.
- To register click the "Register" button available on the top right side of our website to go to the registration page. Enter your details (i.e your first name, phone number, email, and a unique password then tick the "I agree to the terms and conditions" check box).
- Finally click the "Register" button to complete your registration process and if successful you will be automatically loged in with the information you've provided.
- Once loged in scroll down to select a package of your choice. Click on the subscribe button and follow the payment instructions provided. If the payment is successfull you will now have access to that subscription.
- You can now refresh the webpage to view the available tips & predictions.
Sportspesagoals betting tips terms:
- Handicap: The team you select in this type of bet must score more goals than the opponent so as to win the bet.
- HT/FT: This is the prediction on how the results of a game will turn out by halftime and also by fulltime. (Eg. Draw/Draw The teams must have equal goals or be level at halftime and also fulltime).
- Under 2.5/Over 2.5: In football this is the most used method by most peolpe to bet as it has high chances of winning. Under 2.5 means you must win with two or less goals from both teams. Over 2.5 means the total goals scored by both teams must be 3 and above.
- 1X2: 1X2 is a common sports betting term which has three-way selections.
- -“1” indicating the first team listed (Team 1) to win.
- -“X” indicating a draw (tie).
- -“2” indicating the second team listed (Team 2) to win.
- Basketball (Totals): Also known as over/under, betting totals is the most popular method of betting in basketball. It doesn’t matter which team wins the game when it comes to totals betting, it's simply betting on whether the total number of points scored by both sides will be over or under. A total is the predicted scores combined for both teams playing. A number will be posted and betters have the option of wagering more than the predicted total points that will be scored (over) or less than the predicted total points that will be scored (under).
- Basketball (Quarter and half betting}: On this type of betting, you choose to bet on the first quarter or first half of the game. You place a stake on which team will win on the first quarter or first half.
- Basketball (Line Betting): The line for a basketball run is 1.5. With a 1.5 line, you place a bet on a team to win by 2 runs or more or the opponent team to lose by 1 run or to win the game.The line would be set on the favorites at -1.5, which means, the team must win by 2 or more runs, or “cover” the 1.5 run line. Within the same game the opponent will be listed at +1.5, which means that the opponent team must either lose the game by 1 run or less, or win the game outright.
- Basketball (Parlays and Teasers) multi bets: Sometimes reffered to as exotic bets, Parlays and Teasers is a type of bet where betters must correctly predict the winners of two or more games. The one catch about parlays and teasers is that, all your teams must win or the entire bet is a loss. Even if you correctly pick five out of six games, a parlay or teaser wager is still a loss.
You are now ready to use SPORTPESAGOALS. ENJOY!!!
For any futher questions, see our FAQ or Contact us.